With An Accent is currently accepting applications for new staff writers!
Our writers contribute weekly reviews and recaps, features, casting and news stories. Stories may include coverage of live events, conventions, press calls and special viewings. Writers also contribute to monthly round-ups as well as our upcoming podcast.
If you are passionate about media – especially if that passion includes international movies, television, comics and books – check out our website and what/how we cover the media. Like what you see? Use the contact form below and include the following:
- Your name, including your name as you would like it to be attributed on the site.
- A list of television shows and genres you are interested in covering.
- A short bio, written in third person.
- A short description of your writing experience, including any links to published pieces.
- One writing sample. Reviews, recaps, or analysis pieces about entertainment are preferred – we would like to see pieces that highlight your writing style. No fiction, please.
- Your Twitter handle, if you have one.
At this time, we can not offer pay. But we pass along opportunities for interviews, press calls, etc. whenever possible. The more coverage With An Accent generates, the more hits, and that means more chances to attend special events and gain access to more potential stories. When we grow, we grow together!