May 10, 2011Posted in: News, Television
- Actor Harry Lloyd, who plays Viserys Targaryen on HBOs’ Game of Thrones, talks to Access Hollywood about whether or not his character is truly evil.
- Game of Thrones managed another rise in ratings for last weekends episode to hit a new high of 2.5 million viewers. From Entertainment Weekly.
- SFX announces that the new addition to the Misfits cast will be Joe Gilgun. And here’s the first pic of him in costume.
- The finale of Glee will feature a performance by Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester) of “Still Got Tonight,” a single from his solo album. From Digital Spy.
- Entertainment Weekly have a chance for you to listen to the latest original song from Glee, to be featured in the Second Season finale.
- Digital Spy has casting news for FX’s television adaptation of comic series, Powers. Still early days yet, but we’re keeping our fingers crossed on this one getting picked up for a full series.
- Colin Hanks has inked a deal to join the cast of Dexter as it heads into its sixth series. From Screen Rant.
- And they’ve got a promo video from the new series. From Screen Rant.
- Screen Rant have the first promo for the new series of HBOs’ True Blood, as well as a synopsis for the first episode.
- Christopher Eccleston has signed up for a new five-part BBC One Drama called The Fuse. He’ll play a politician who wakes up after a night spent of high alcohol consumption only to realize he may be responsible for a murder. From Seenit.co.uk
- UGO have a first look at a English dubbed trailer for the Supernatural Anime series, that will soon be getting a full English translation.
- Ratings for fan fav Chuck were down to it’s all time low point for last nights episode. Not helpful while the show is still waiting on word of a new series. From TVLine.
- TVLine have a report from last nights Bones panel at The Paley Center for Television and Radio.